Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My new Journey

Welcome to my Journey, my new journey and a fresh start on life.  I've recently gotten married to my high school sweetheart and the Love of my Life! We were married on Oct. 9th, 2016 and we are still reminiscing our gorgeous, dream, fantasy wedding!  Not only am I a new wife embarking on this journey with my handsome new hubby, but I'm also a mom of 2. My 2 beautiful (but also a handful) kids are Elise age 7 and Riley age 4. They are the most complete opposites personalities, as they are true girl and full on boy. We most certainly have lots of make believe and fairy tales as well as Nerf  gun wars and fighting the bad guys.  Although they can be a handful at times they are the best kids ever! And now they have the best step dad ever as they have welcomed Brandon into their lives to share all the fun and make believe that he can handle!


After having my little girl I really wanted to stay home and not work but the timing just wasn't right. So Since she was about 2 years old I've run a daycare from my home. I've continued the daycare to this day and work along with my sister. We are always getting the questions of, "how do you do what you do?" or "how do you have patience for that", but my most favorite and one we get all the time is, "how many do you have?" Well on any given day we watch a total of 11 kids ranging in the ages of 7 months to 7 years. And yes you read that right we watch 11! That does include my two kids of course though! I'll be honest some days are crazy and some are wonderful. We get through the day by laughing at the small things, picking our battles and a lot coffee! I love all my daycare kids and even though they may drive me crazy at times I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

  1. I live your blog! You are an amazing woman who exemplifies patience, kindness, artistic awesomeness, and beauty. As a Daycare Provider, you are doing such a huge service for the community; taking care of other's precious cherubs is a great responsibility. You have your plate full, but handle life with laughter, love and balance. I'm so pleased to have you as my daughter-in-law; you deserve the utmost respect 😁

    ReplyDelete