Sunday, November 20, 2016

Dream wedding and Blessed Life

I've had my share of crazy, the ups and the downs and living on the roller coaster. My life has seen a lot of things happen, some good and some bad. The one thing I can take away from all of it is that I'm truly blessed to have the life I have. I'm blessed to have the things I have and the people that surround me. The people that surround me are way more important then the things that I have. The people that surround me, are what keep me going in this crazy life of the roller coaster and that bring me back to down to get off. After recently being married on October 9th 2016 these people that surround me are my LIFE! My hubby is what keeps me grounded and my kids are what keep me on my toes! I still can't believe that we are married and while it seems like just yesterday, life has made the time go by way to fast already! I still find myself looking at the wedding photos and remembering every little detail from that day. It was our dream wedding and something we always wanted!

 Our amazing wedding was a dream come true. To not only marry the love of my life, but to also have our fairly tale ending.  The words to have and to hold are words that are dear to my heart as the feeling of being held by my hubby makes me feel safe, secure and loved. To have and to hold isn't only for me it's for my kids. As I am to hold my sweet little babies in this walk of life and that Brandon will hold their hands as well and guide them through life. We are all in this life together and we will all take our turns on holding each other.  Looking back on the wedding and living through the memories of the photos always make me feel blessed, happy and so overwhelmed with joy for the life that I have.
Looking at these photos of Riley looking up at Brandon and Elise looking at me are more then precious. It's symbolic of how we are living our little lives. They look up to us and learn from us. We are to show them what Love is! We get the privilege to walk them through the crazy life and show them how to ride the roller coaster and when to get off.  Life isn't always easy but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else then this crew right here. These are my people and i'm beyond blessed to have them in my life, doing life with me.


 My life is completely BLESSED! I'm in awe everyday that this is the life I was given to live! We have our days that make us feel lost, upset with the crazy day, sad when things don't go as planned and just confused but we are all human. We will all have those days but it's so important to hold onto the days that fill us with laughter, smiles and pure joy! To make the best with what life is handing us and to not let it slip away. Live the life you have always imagined for yourself. Be grateful for the little things and praise God for getting you through. Hold onto to the loved ones surrounding you, your people, as life is short and we should be thankful for every minute we have, to have and to hold, forever and ever.

This song we stumbled across when we searched for wedding songs. It wasn't our first dance song but we have all fallen in love with this song and every time I listen to it, it stills brings tears in my eyes. Perfect ending for my blog post so I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an4ySOlsUMY

No comments:

Post a Comment